AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 1/3
TW: RAPE
Men all over the internet have been losing their absolute shit for days over women saying they'd rather take their chances with a bear than a man. Now they're posting pictures of animated male bears raping female bears & defending it against claims that it's rape.
10:14 PM - Apr 28, 2024 (Edited)
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 2/3
These are just some of the responses to ONE woman. It's an onslaught of horror and men wonder why we choose the bear.
10:19 PM - Apr 28, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 3/3
The main threat of violence towards women comes from men, not from bears. The main threat of violence towards women comes from men, not from bears. The main threat of violence towards women comes from men, not from bears. The main threat of violence towards women comes from men, not from bears.
10:21 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Drea
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
This is what had me last night. That a commentator thought it was ok (after a ton of condemnation) to leave up an AI generated dipiction of team domination using the mascots that was clearly rape. The comments in support were brutal.
11:46 AM - Apr 29, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Drea.
They really were. And I want all the "good men™️" to read them and understand - LIKE REALLY UNDERSTAND - why we're afraid of them.
11:52 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
That tear on the drawing is haunting me.

If ever there was illustrated proof of the brutality and desire to hurt and control of rape, it's that.
11:28 PM - Apr 28, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Exactly! That's what hurt me too. As a victim of rape, I know that with a crushing feeling in my body. Our pain and humiliation is fun for them.
11:37 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Ground Control
A
With bears, you get where they're coming from, even as they're tearing you apart. These guys are the kind that'd have gotten off on "bear-baiting" cruelty a couple of centuries.
11:19 PM - Apr 28, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Ground Control.
I *might* run into a bear and it *might* hurt me. There's a 1 in 5 chance a man I know will and there are far more of them. If I'm pregnant there's an even higher chance I will be killed by a man in my life.
11:33 PM - Apr 28, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
of course they are. they never fail to prove the point in spades.
10:19 PM - Apr 28, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
There are hundreds of them screaming their hate and misogyny at any women who dares say they're afraid of men. It's reached a crescendo I've never seen before and it's truly terrifying.
10:22 PM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}