AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
Since 1784 there've 66 fatal human/bear conflicts by wild black bears. Less than 12 non-fatal conflicts happen each year, & the vast majority of encounters end with 0 bodily contact.
On average, there are 463,634 victims of rape & sexual assault each year in the U.S.
01:13 AM - Apr 29, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
I've been attacked by both strangers AND acquaintances multiple times in my life. The first time I was 11. The last time I was in my 20's. I fought every single time & I got lucky & got away. I'd pick the bear every time. I understand the bear's motivation. I don't trust men & their motivation.
02:12 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
In response to 2PupsMommy.
When I told a therapist a few years ago about an acquaintance who tried to rape me, but I prevailed, they laughed and said "we never hear of that kind of outcome happening!" I felt belittled for being successful! Fight the bear.
02:26 AM - Apr 29, 2024 (Edited)
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
I'm so sorry. 💔
I hope all the men who claim to be "good men" are watching and starting to see why we don't trust them and then I hope they start saying something to these men in real time because that's the only way this changes.
11:54 AM - Apr 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}