Lil
A
I, too, have never been followed on a dark empty highway by a truck with 3 bears who only stopped when I drove to a police station and stayed there until the police detained them.

I've never had to show a bear my driver's license to prove I was under 18 so he'd get off me and stop trying to rape me
Liz Adams @Boud
I never had to take a detour then make it clear I was heading for the police department because of a bear. I never had to park illegally, close to my condo rather than walk far, from the nearest legal spot late at night, and get up early to move my car before it was ticketed, because of a bear
02:45 PM - Apr 29, 2024
03:49 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
In response to Lil.
We really need a hug response under the like option but I'll settle for the sentiment. Being carded just to avoid assault is the wild logic that keeps this SA culture going. There is just no excuse orbiting our sun or any other that will make that make sense. Just awful.
04:12 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Lil
A
In response to Miggs Bylaws.
It tells us that that man is a repeat offender who calculated which sexual assaults he could "get away with." I was a 17-yr old college freshman. He had lured me to his house under the lie of a party invite. There was no party.
04:17 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Char
A
In response to Lil.
These stories are horrible and we all have some, which is so discouraging. But I have to admit, this "not becauae of bears" perspective is the tits. I love how pointed it is.
03:54 PM - Apr 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}