Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
And when I say "stupidly large collection" I mean like thousands. Twelve plastic hardware bins full, plus more boxes of larger minis that don't fit in these drawers.

I really need to figure out something for these, I don't use them anymore, but I don't want to just throw them away 🤔
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him) @davepluscoffee
I have a stupidly large collection of #mini figures for tabletop roleplaying games .. it's been many years since I used them, and I've been thinking of starting to sell them off, or use them for some kind of art project, but for now they slumber in silence #SpoutibleScavengerHunt
09:04 AM - Apr 30, 2024
09:18 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Phred
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
Here’s a wreath made from toys.
09:24 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Phred
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
Dave - there are artists who use unique objects to create works of art. I saw an exhibit of Empire State Buildings created with random stuff. One was built entirely of toys. It was wicked cool. And the price tag was too!
09:22 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
In response to Phred.
I'd love for them to have a second life of some kind! That sounds like a cool idea, I've toyed with the thought of doing like dioramas or something, but lol Another Project. My ex wanted to do something with them in resin, but before he got around to that he fucked all the way off, shrug emoji 🤔
09:24 AM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}