Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
For two weeks of a criminal trial, not one member of Trump's family has showed up to lend support

But today Gary Busey's son, Eric, shows up to sit in the trial. This is an investment by Eric who is so dumb, he imagines one day there will be some money in Trump's last will and testament
Helen @tener_duende
waPo: Seated near Eric Trump in the courtroom are a couple of Donald Trump’s allies, including adviser Susan Wiles and a supporter, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who had his own highly publicized legal problems.

He reached a deal last month to have felony securities fraud charges dismissed.
10:50 AM - Apr 30, 2024
12:31 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Beth Snodderly
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
Honest question: You aren't afraid of being sued for libel by posting that Eric is the son of Busey instead of Trump?
04:10 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
In response to Beth Snodderly.
Truth is always a defense in a case of defamation :-)

No, this is widely spread joke done a million times and they never tried to suppress it. They can't come after me for it (now). Could have tried back when I was first running it around 2015 haha but even then I didn't invent this joke
04:16 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
In response to Beth Snodderly.
Isn’t usage for the purpose of humor allowed under defamation laws?
04:31 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Pam Wolf
B
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
Still hoping Texas will secede from the Union and take Paxton & Abbott with them.
02:14 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Martha Alikacem
A
In response to Pam Wolf.
Well I live in Texas and I am not interested in seceding. we are trying really hard to vote Abbott, Paxton AND Cruz out. Only Cruz is up for re-election this November.
03:40 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Jennifer Wolf
A
In response to Pam Wolf.
Why should we have to move out of Texas when (if) they secede? Please realize that millions of Texans are disgusted with our government, even more so than people in other states peeking in. Plus Texas has a lot of resources that contribute to the US.
04:47 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}