I don't need a "cure"
A
thread 1/4
It is an odd & uncomfortable maybe feeling to navigate daily the fact that you hate your mom, always hated her. Always were in denial of what she was when she was alive. Always wanted to be good to her & for her. And even knowing what you know now. If given the chance to tell her. You wouldn't.
02:48 PM - Apr 30, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
thread 2/4
You wouldn't hurt her with the truth of what she was complicit in, allowed maybe even encouraged like most female enablers of CSA are wont to do. Especially when financial gain is achieved. It makes you wonder if you are free of her if you still on some level care about hurting her. And I do.
I don't need a "cure"
A
thread 3/4
Idk why but I conditioned myself so early to never want to be a bother or hurt my "mom" so I could tell her I hate her for what she allowed to happen to me & especially my late sister. I wouldn't do it. I don't think I could even get the words out. And I hope I never see her if there's an Al di la
I don't need a "cure"
A
thread 4/4
Stuff like that tho is why it bothers me when someone who has never had such a parent who gained from the SA of their children starting at toddlerhood says you're not allowed to hate your mom or hate the dead. I hate her in an indescribably visceral yet speech incapacitating way. And love real moms

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}