John S
A
What’s baffling is — how do MAGAts get so many women, Latinos, black people, GLBTQ, etc, to go along with them? It’s like they have no clue what the MAGAts really want.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/if-only-pro-trump-host-expresses-desire-for-allowing-only-white-men...
03:53 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to John S.
I think energy is better spent focusing on the white men who are, by huge margins, the driving force and responsible.

It's interesting how many white men I've seen focused on marginalized people who barely make a dent in the right wing instead of their own demographic.
12:56 AM - May 01, 2024
John S
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I agree. I’m just astonished at how many people can be persuaded to vote against their own interests, including the majority of white working class men and women.
02:30 PM - May 01, 2024
Gigi Gisele
A
In response to John S.
Self Hatred,,, They are also filled with Self biased towards other groups of people,..
08:52 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Marie Jamison
A
In response to John S.
I personally don't know any black Trump supporters. I did have some friends back in 2016 tell me they wouldn't support Hillary because of 3 strikes.🙄 But they likely voted 3rd party because they didn't like Trump either. Black clowns for Trump aren't probably registered to vote; just paid actors
04:49 PM - Apr 30, 2024
John S
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
I don’t personally know any either.
04:52 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Alexander Nevrmind
B
In response to John S.
In a nutshell.. they aren’t paying attention.
03:57 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to John S.
Everyone who lives here soaks up some white supremacy and patriarchy. Also, white Hispanic people are just white people who speak Spanish or their parents/grandparents did and come from places who have the same slavery/genocide settler-colonial history
03:57 PM - Apr 30, 2024
John S
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Anecdotally, I know three LGBTQ people who are fully onboard the MAGA train. One is a mixed Jewish/Native American guy, another is a Colombian immigrant retired US Army, and the third is a lesbian of Cuban descent.
In all 3 cases, I suspect they’re seeking acceptance from the white majority. Sad!
04:25 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}