Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/4
I began to have waves of regret passing through me about the junk removal. What if one of those many bags I haven't looked through in my closet for 3 years has my most favorite shirt? It doesn't. But it might. I'd regret the choice forever. But I've made it 3 years without the shirt.
05:01 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/4
What if the one thing I thought I lost I'd really just in put in the tub at the bottom of my closet for safe keeping? I'm about to let it be hauled away like junk. The decision could haunt me forever.

It's not. You're not. It won't. And if I thought it was lost all this time. It's still lost.
05:06 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/4
This is a good thing. It's a scary thing, like all change, but it's good.
05:08 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/4
For me, I find typically the decisions I make when I'm my "goddammit, not a moment longer" portion of the show are the best decisions for me because I'm often no longer letting the fear and possible shame hold me back.
05:11 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
I totally understand this fear but seriously good for you for doing it!!
05:59 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Ellen Leigh
A
Time for a new favorite shirt.
I get it- found some formerly favorite clothes in the back of my closet, completely forgotten about. I no longer have any occasion to wear them, they got shoved to the back. Will I regret donating them?
05:08 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Ellen Leigh.
Donate some, keep an old favorite or two for the memories. That's what I would do.
05:12 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Kay Emell
A
I’m proud of you for doing this, and inspired. I need to do that Swedish death cleaning or whatever it’s called. Clean out all my crap now so someone doesn’t get stuck with it all after I die.
05:05 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Kay Emell.
Swedish Desth Cleaning is a really great name for it. I'm moving to a new apartment on June 1st and I refuse to take this mess with me. I've got to get rid of it. Starting over means starting over.
05:13 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}