Anthony Lee
A
thread 1/5
Countdown to My Debut Novel Release

24 days and counting...

Doctor Lucifer by Anthony Lee will be available for sale on the websites of Amazon and Barnes & Noble starting May 24, 2024. You can preorder the ebook now.

Read this thread for today's fun facts about the book. 🙂
03:40 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
thread 2/5
I have a medical background but chose not to practice medicine. Even so, I have great respect for medical doctors because of how incredibly hard the job is. I have a strong desire to show the general public how doctors think during their day-to-day work. This is something you'll see in my novel.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 3/5
Contrary to what people may believe, there is often a logical rationale underlying things that happen in medicine. By understanding the processes by which different diseases occur, the reason for doing certain tests to diagnose something and doing certain treatments makes a whole lot more sense.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 4/5
In my medical thriller novel, I want to show my main character's thinking, in both his job as a hospital physician and in the world outside the hospital. This character is essentially an intellectual in both worlds. I want him to be more well-rounded than a hardcore academically minded physician.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 5/5
I hope my medical fiction does a far better job than medical TV shows in showing the public how doctors work. Yes, my novel is a medical thriller with unusual situations, but the presentation of everyday medicine is still there. I want my stories to be both entertaining and eye-opening. 🙂
Jennifer Wolf
A
I look forward to reading it!
In response to Anthony Lee.
05:33 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}