Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
AND AGAIN!

From the Columbia student's radio station covering it live, they are finding out that many of the individuals inside Hamilton Hall are NOT students.

This is info direct from the administration.

And also shows a serious lack of security at the college.
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈 @MarineBioKayla
And again!

“The majority of protesters are believed to be unaffiliated with the university.”

https://www.huffpost.com/e...
11:19 PM - Apr 29, 2024
10:17 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Carla Vivarttas
B
In response to Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈.
Direct from the administration? No bias there. /s
03:10 AM - May 01, 2024
Linda Eisenstein
A
I posted an article earlier today by a Jewish student at Columbia who ran down how unsafe he felt. It is a MESS.

The encampments. Mess.
The demands for divesting: misguided at best. To disrupt everyone's education when the U's have no leverage over a war in a different country?
IMO, ludicrous.
12:22 AM - May 01, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
That was a really good read. I feel for that student & all of them who are going through that. Whether what they are doing is right or not, it is their right. Whatever side, if you want to call them that, they are on. I agree wholeheartedly though, violence & destruction are never the answer.
12:46 AM - May 01, 2024
Mlb Anx
A
What's been most appalling is what seems like a deliberate refusal to acknowledge or consider that like EVERY protest in history there's a high probability that these protests are being infiltrated by disruptive forces for the explicit purpose of damaging the cause. Of course there are agitators.
10:52 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
In response to Mlb Anx.
Students said that clear back in Oct/Nov and people were just like, "Oh poo poo you're just out here trying to act out".

You have no idea, you may if you listened to the Columbia broadcast tonight, the frustration students are feeling!
10:55 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Owl Pacino
A
Columbia is smack in the middle of NYC. Not a typical campus.

Hard to secure.
10:39 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
💯 What kind of security do they have on campus? It's BS at best.
10:21 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
In response to Jeff Russell.
This goes for any campus that is allowing non-students in for protests. Even my own I'm sure has allowed far too many non-students in.
10:27 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}