Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/7
I'm not sure how I feel about things that are going on here like suspensions, people leaving, the vague spouting, the anger, it's a lot. I know a little of one part but it all seems to have gone way beyond those origins now.
12:08 AM - May 01, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/7
I do know if you're angry or dislike certain folks or feel compelled to thumb your nose anytime something happens, this might not be the right place for you. Maybe it was once, something happened, and you're just unable to go back to how it used to be or how you used to feel.
12:10 AM - May 01, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/7
It's happened to lots of us in many different situations. You may want to stay and be amongst friends discussing topics important to you. But the wrong you feel bursts open every time a friend is suspended or you think a wrong isn't being righted or you just get mad about what happened to you.
12:12 AM - May 01, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/7
Choices have to be made soon, stay or go. The push and pull isn't good for your peace of mind or folks pulled into the maelstrom every time something happens even though they have no idea what's happening what. It leaves everyone feeling nauseous and exhausted.
12:14 AM - May 01, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/7
I'm not judging anyone, not people I like, respect, or even people I dislike. I just know that a lot of people have battle fatigue from a war they hardly knew was raging and factions they couldn't pick out in a lineup. Because things blow up behind the scenes and Spouters are hit with debris.
12:16 AM - May 01, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 6/7
Anyway, I'm done talking. I don't know much of anything about everyone's beefs. I just know things seemed to be even-ing out for many spouters and then more blow ups, suspensions, and vague spouting left folks confused and disseminating misinformation or no information at all.
12:18 AM - May 01, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 7/7
I want people to both feel better and be better. Make hard decisions and stick to them. Move forward. Don't create drama for drama's sake. And if you want to do those things just know it darkens a lot of other people's experience here, people who don't know of your anger or frustration. ✌🏾
12:22 AM - May 01, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Anytime you get lots of people together, there's gonna be a certain degree of sh*t stirring. I think I'm too new still to know what's going on with the in-fighting (and I'm pretty happy about that). I love being here. I feel like I learn something new every day!
11:10 AM - May 01, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Susan McBride.
For sure. I just hope this latest conflict calms down sooner rather than later. For everyone's sake.
11:37 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}