Bonnie Ivanish
A
The rapid spread of vandalism & violence at Palestinian protests makes me wonder about organized efforts to create & coach the chaos, similar to that of Jan 6. Who is lurking in the shadows? Are they involved in the forceful response, too? Can't help but think it's all to undermine Biden's campaign.
05:10 AM - May 01, 2024
lorraine aylward
A
In response to Bonnie Ivanish.
Sure, sure anything but look truth in the face and say Biden is supplying the weapons Israel is using, and the entire world, and I mean entire, world is pissed off

It cannot be that ppl are heartsick and feel powerless. No, no, Its Hezbollah /s
07:02 AM - May 01, 2024
Elle Cohen
A
Hamas, Iran, something, something Iranian revolution, storming buildings…. Also it has echos of Jan 6. I don’t have a lot of sympathy when these things turn violent.
06:07 AM - May 01, 2024
Bonnie Ivanish
A
In response to Elle Cohen.
Same here. No need for it, no sense to it, no tolerance from me.
06:15 AM - May 01, 2024
lorraine aylward
A
If Biden didn't supply the weapons the Israelis are using for genocide, If Biden didn't veto 4 UN resolutions for ceasefire, if Biden would stop threatening the ICC, perhaps this would be a non issue

Anyone with half a brain could see where Bibi was going to go
05:59 AM - May 01, 2024
Jamie
A
45 of the 79 arrested in Austin had no affiliation with the University.

Hmmm....
05:40 AM - May 01, 2024
Bonnie Ivanish
A
In response to Jamie.
This is exactly the kind of thing which makes me feel a Congressional investigation might not be a bad idea. I hate to speak of conspiracy, but much of the things we're still learning about Jan 6 fuels my suspicion here. It isn't that different a scenario. Unrest isn't hard to stir into frenzy.
06:13 AM - May 01, 2024
Meg Smythe
A
Maybe it’s more generalized, to destabilize the country with so much chaos that Putin can take over “without firing a shot”
—as has been the continued plan since the 1960s. Disinformation and propaganda are powerful weapons.
05:34 AM - May 01, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy
A
A Proud Boy was identified at one University. #WhiteSupremistsAgitators
05:33 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}