Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
I am not an attorney, and the following opinion is formed from personal observations and life experiences. I think there's a strong possibility that Trump will be convicted in NY. Initially, I was doubtful, but hearing that Trump reportedly sleeps through the trial each day changed my perspective.
07:05 AM - May 01, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
His behavior likely irritates the jury, who must endure the lengthy proceedings while he appears to dismiss the significance by sleeping. It suggests a level of arrogance, as if he believes he's above the law. This impression could influence the jury's decision, leading to his conviction.
07:05 AM - May 01, 2024
Kirsten Maria Cloot
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
🤣🤣🤣😴👍️
11:53 AM - May 01, 2024
Pam I
A
He can't keep his mouth shut and keeps defying gag orders maybe a night in jail will enlighten him. He clearly feels he's untouchable &above the law. So disgraceful.
11:01 AM - May 01, 2024
Aussiefemmebot
A
Donald isn't sleeping in court.

It's called dissociation. It's a way for his brain to protect the false identity he has built.
10:38 AM - May 01, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
In response to Aussiefemmebot.
He's doing thelat "you can't see me" kid thing
10:58 AM - May 01, 2024
BTwas1
A
In response to Aussiefemmebot.
tRUMP is a tired, broken old man. During his WH years (shudder) he generally didn't leave the WH residence until 11AM & even then he did not do any constructive work!
12:00 PM - May 01, 2024
Illegitimate Scotus
A
I sat on a jury a few years back. The defendant was an utter contemptuous ass. Judge and jury foreman were very clear in instructions- “You cannot convict him just because he’s an ass”. Jury will follow the law not personal considerations. Which will hopefully 🤞🏼 be conviction here…
10:15 AM - May 01, 2024
Dora Exploring
A
In response to Illegitimate Scotus.
I agree with you. However, do you think some jurors may be more attentive and thus perform deeper analysis and make better judgement because they may think he thinks he's above law?
12:25 PM - May 01, 2024
Here Now
A
Great point! And if for some reason he is acquitted or sentenced too leniently for most of our liking, I'm remembering this is just the beginning. I appreciate the noticible lack of ragebait here on Spoutible. Didn't think social media could do nuance but I like what I'm seeing here!
08:57 AM - May 01, 2024
Klobby L
A
Good point
08:13 AM - May 01, 2024
Thomas Cantwell
A
May he soon wear prison Depends and an orange jumpsuit!
07:23 AM - May 01, 2024
Dawn Bezio
A
In response to Thomas Cantwell.
Do they have depends in prison? Will his commissary have to pay for it
05:40 PM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}