Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Do you remember the days of the BLM marches and burning buildings , looting, and other crimes?
Well, it turns out that most of the crimes carried out were not BLM supporters, but white male agitators.
Don’t be fooled by campus riots. Many of them aren’t students at all. They’re outside agitators.
01:01 PM - Apr 30, 2024
darryl
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I'm confused about the point of the protest.
Are they hoping to have hamas call the shots. hamas attacks a US ally and the US breaks their commitment to that ally ? Do the student protesters want to give hamas that power, or are they offering a solution that's not a win for that terrorist mafia ?
04:40 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Maija Briedis
A
In response to darryl.
I'm old enough to remember Viet Nam student protests.
The MSM reported it as violent, mob ruled, etc. Both protests have 1 thing in common: STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE! Must be Us v Them because that's how to keep the war industry going & the serfs in their place. Also Bibi is just a smarter DJT
11:26 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Linda Careaga
A
I also remember 9/11 and how even though it was Bin Laden and his thugs we went to Afghanistan (and Iraq!) and killed a few hundred thousand innocent civilians. Twenty years of war and how many US troops died! This is what Bibi is doing. 😡
In response to Maija Briedis.
08:06 AM - May 01, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}