Patrick Hirang
A
@SuzMcBrideBooks I did got the report on my biopsy now and it's not official cause I have to check with my doctor but it said, "carcinoma, sarcoma or melanoma is not identified" and continues on saying they have to do a flow cytomery analysis. Hope that part that says not identified is true!
12:27 PM - May 01, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Patrick Hirang.
OMG! That's fantastic news, Patrick. Whew. I know how relieved you must be. Let me know when you've got the final report, but that sure sounds good!
12:46 PM - May 01, 2024
Patrick Hirang
A
In response to Susan McBride.
I was surprised they would give me this report after two days because they said 3 to 5. I cab only speculate but maybe they wanted to get that news out first saying it's not cancer.
12:50 PM - May 01, 2024
Susan McBride
A
Could be the lab wasn't backed up, and they were able to do your biopsy quickly. The quicker, the better! It's so nerve-racking to have to wait.
12:52 PM - May 01, 2024
Patrick Hirang
A
Just got a call from one of the nurses and learned I'm not out of the woods yet, they still need to determine if there's any other form of cancers I have. They make things complicated.
In response to Susan McBride.
02:47 PM - May 01, 2024 (Edited)
Susan McBride
A
I'm gonna hang onto the hope that they won't find anything scary. Feels like you jumped over one big hurdle already. Stay positive, okay? Like my breast cancer doc always tells me, "Don't worry until I tell you to worry." (It's been 18 years, knock on wood!) So, try to keep the faith & just breathe!
03:01 PM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}