scribblegurl
A
Having an argument on Bluesky with an asshole who apparently really hates having to tip and keeps trying to "get" me. "Would you tip your lawyer? An accountant?" What about that, huh? HA!

Joke's on you, sir. I don't tip, but I do in fact give gifts to my attorney & accountant every year - TWICE.
04:27 PM - May 01, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to scribblegurl.
After my parent's estate was resolved once and for all, with some pro bono time from my lawyer and their legal assistant, I bought a sit down lunch for them and family after paying my invoice. I'm guessing my thinking wouldn't sit well with the person on Blue.
04:36 PM - May 01, 2024
scribblegurl
A
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
That was nice of you! Yeah, he'd just continue to whinge on about how tipping is an evil perpetrated against the working class and bring up Tipping Minimum Wage every time you refuted one of his complaints. I already agreed that the TMW is crap. He wants to end ALL tipping. He's clearly miserly AF.
06:04 PM - May 02, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
We don't tip those professions bc we know they make a livable salary. A waitress getting $2 an hour ISN'T.

He sounds deliberately obtuse.
04:29 PM - May 01, 2024
scribblegurl
A
In fact, not only to them, but also to each of their staff.
04:28 PM - May 01, 2024
scribblegurl
A
Fricking people who whine about tipping their server or delivery people are just stingy, pathetic assholes who worry too much about what other people might have. I said what I fking said.
04:32 PM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}