Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
Mr Meadows? Congratulations, you've just been upgraded in the Trump Frequent Felon Prorgram. Arizona has just moved your criminal status from 'defendant' to 'indicted'.

Hate a nice day
Mybuddysully @mybuddysully
Breaking News : Charges revealed against former Trump chief of staff in Arizona fake elector case
06:17 PM - May 01, 2024
07:37 PM - May 01, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
I know he never figured that working for tfg would get him not one, but TWO felony indictments. These rethugs had all the warning signs of how loyalty works with tfg yet they went along.

You keep good track, so how many of tfg’s gang have ruined their lives for him?
10:57 PM - May 01, 2024
A
In response to Margaret Hardin.
LOL i do not have all the minions, but Nixon had 49 criminal convictions. Before Jan 6, of the criming up to then, I said Trumpomobster gang will go over 100 criminal convictions (incl Trump himself). That was long before Espionage-A-Lago but it DID include this Manhattan trial of course
03:16 PM - May 02, 2024
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
When is it going to be Ginni Thomas' turn?
07:45 PM - May 01, 2024
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
I only have bandwidth to attempt to follow the 50 biggest Trumpomobsters, which includes the 3 biggest US criminals of all time, and 10 of the 20 biggest all time

I can't be bothered with chickenshit mobster wannabes and fan-girls or wives of somebody vile. Please wake up, to focus on the MONSTERS
01:37 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}