Whoa!
A
Announcement: I'm not going to use the #SpoutingClassics Splashtag after this spout. I'm just going to use #Music from now on and maybe an additional descriptor.

Queen - I Want to Break Free
Queen - I Want to Break Free (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Taken from The Works, 1984.Sing along to 'I Want To Break Free' with this official karaoke style Queen lyric video.Subscribe to the official Queen channel He...

07:29 AM - May 02, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
In response to Whoa!.
I've always done my own thing. I'm not a Spoutible official (duh). I never felt comfortable with using the site's brand. It's not mine to use. Especially since there would be rules. I don't like breaking rules. I'll play it safe and just do my own thing, which is what the site allows.
01:11 PM - May 02, 2024
Madrigal Rose
A
In response to Whoa!.
I use #SpoutingMusic sometimes, and or #music .
08:39 AM - May 02, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Madrigal Rose.
I like both, but I'm going with the shorter one for simplicity's sake.
08:42 AM - May 02, 2024
JustAnotherGail
A
In response to Whoa!.
Same here. I'm using:
#ASongForYou #Music 🎶
08:27 AM - May 02, 2024
Cyndi Brown she/her
A
In response to Whoa!.
Good morning to all of youse. I still don't know what happened to SC and I'm just putting off yardwork and more spider bites. But I do love music.
08:15 AM - May 02, 2024
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
In response to Whoa!.
Morning Whoa .. I've been thinking of dipping back into some music myself, this sounds like a good setup 👍
08:12 AM - May 02, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Whoa!.
Mornin' Whoa. Gail and I are also going with #music and she came up with #ASongForYou in addition. Yesterday I used the SC hashtags on just a few of my songs because so many folks are familiar with it and can search out community DJs. Will be slowly just going with #music .
07:58 AM - May 02, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Bev Turner.
Hi Bev. I might add an additional Splashtag occasionally like the one you suggested. Hope you are both doing well. I miss our team. Was fun while it lasted.
08:20 AM - May 02, 2024
Jodi B
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I've seen #WhaleSongs , #SpoutingMusic and #SpoutibleMusic in the past. I also like #podmusic . I'll definitely use #music and maybe #WhaleSongs because I've always liked that one. 😊 I'll probably use as many as I can until I hit 300. 😂
08:27 AM - May 02, 2024
Timbo Twiddly ☮️
A
In response to Whoa!.
Yeah, I think I'm done with SpoutingClassics as well.
But it was nice having a daily theme.
Maybe someone will pick up the slack? @BevTurner
07:40 AM - May 02, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Timbo Twiddly ☮️.
Morning Timbo! As far as daily theme, sticking with what we've all been used to. Not sure how to transition to something different? Do you have any ideas? I'm slowly changing to just #music and will continue using SC hashtag until maybe the end of this week. Still the best way to find everyone.
08:07 AM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}