Whoa!
A
Announcement: I'm not going to use the #SpoutingClassics Splashtag after this spout. I'm just going to use #Music from now on and maybe an additional descriptor.

Queen - I Want to Break Free
Queen - I Want to Break Free (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Taken from The Works, 1984.Sing along to 'I Want To Break Free' with this official karaoke style Queen lyric video.Subscribe to the official Queen channel He...

07:29 AM - May 02, 2024
Bev Turner
A
Mornin' Whoa. Gail and I are also going with #music and she came up with #ASongForYou in addition. Yesterday I used the SC hashtags on just a few of my songs because so many folks are familiar with it and can search out community DJs. Will be slowly just going with #music .
In response to Whoa!.
07:58 AM - May 02, 2024
Jodi B
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I've seen #WhaleSongs , #SpoutingMusic and #SpoutibleMusic in the past. I also like #podmusic . I'll definitely use #music and maybe #WhaleSongs because I've always liked that one. 😊 I'll probably use as many as I can until I hit 300. 😂
08:27 AM - May 02, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Jodi B.
Mornin' Jodi!!! Just use whatever you enjoy using. Somehow we will find one another. 😘
08:32 AM - May 02, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Bev Turner.
Hi Bev. I might add an additional Splashtag occasionally like the one you suggested. Hope you are both doing well. I miss our team. Was fun while it lasted.
08:20 AM - May 02, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Whoa!.
Yeah, it was a good run and was able to meet some mighty fine people here through our love of music. Have a great day Whoa!
08:22 AM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}