Josol
A
So tired of the constant Florida bashing! Just stop it!!! We are fighting down here. Support us- don’t attack and assume you know what is going on! Christopher is predicting we will turn blue and get rid of this horrendous GOP super majority. Let’s fight to make this a reality!!
08:27 AM - May 02, 2024
Marie Etheleau
A
In response to Josol.
It won’t be easy. Most old people and majority of the Spanish population eligible to vote, do so in block even if it’s against their interests.
01:25 PM - May 02, 2024
Josol
A
Not true. The Cubans vote GOP- the Puerto Ricans vote Dem. Many older women here want all women to have control over their own bodily decisions. Having 1.4 million GOP and Democratic women demand abortion choice be put on the ballot supports that.
In response to Marie Etheleau.
03:31 PM - May 02, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Josol.
Yes, I was hoping that the big PR influx after the hurricane would turn the tide, but it evidently did little.

Why is that? Could some kind of focused registration/voting drive help? How much is there to be picked up?
07:22 PM - May 02, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
I am not sure . I do know the Dems are opening offices and registering new voters in other areas. Not worth chasing voters who are baked in GOP.
08:15 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}