John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
With no disrespect to anyone, we need to move past this.

If you're one of those who've been here from the start & think your shit don't stink I have news for you...I've been here since 2/2023 & somehow, I've managed to abide by the rules & not be a dick about it so I'm sure you can too.
SoundNFury @MValencia
It's weird to me, how Spoutible's hundreds of thousands of other users somehow were able to abide by the TOS....But because of essentially two accounts, some users see that as justification for questioning CBouzy and his team's entire TOS strategy and making negative implications of his intentions.
02:52 PM - May 02, 2024
03:50 PM - May 02, 2024
Diana
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
It's frustrating that this continues to have to be said.
03:53 PM - May 02, 2024
A
In response to Diana.
Seriously. It's like talking to a bunch of Kindergartners.
03:53 PM - May 02, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
Apparently those "kindergarteners" had multiple accounts. FFS, I have enough trouble keeping up with the one account I have. Plus, they were bullies. Many of us thought it was just us, now, we're learning they went after a bunch of folks who managed to abide by the tos.
03:56 PM - May 02, 2024
A
In response to Heidi Hafeken.
I want to know who they are. If I'm following them, I don't want to be.
03:59 PM - May 02, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
The one has been mentioned by name by several people including Mr. Bouzy. I noticed a smallish dip in followers when that one went after me. Honestly, I don't miss them. Probably had blocked most of them anyway for lousy behavior to others.
04:06 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}