Young Lesbian Dre
A
I don't try to understand Zoomers. Yes they're compassionate, empathetic, considerate, & aware of the dire state of the world.

But they also lack A LOT of common sense!

They ate Tide pods...at an age (13-19) when they should've known better! Tide pods! That tells me all I need to know...
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his) @RobPalmerIRL
Yeah these are the rotten apples who torpedoed Hillary and got us Trump in 2016. Don't fall for that hype, remember that ALL of the world's rights are gonna be determined this fall on November 5th.
04:52 PM - May 02, 2024
05:32 PM - May 02, 2024
Socio-gen
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
Seriously, though, try to get to know some Zoomers. They're pretty awesome. They're passionate and engaged on social issues, they're so accepting and welcoming of people who are different from them, and they are funny as hell.
05:48 PM - May 02, 2024
Young Lesbian Dre
A
I gave them credit for being all those things. They still lack common sense. I know it's a thing across the generations. But I work with them on a daily basis. I have reasons to be concerned. And there was literally video of them eating those things...🤷🏾‍♀️
In response to Socio-gen.
06:01 PM - May 02, 2024
Socio-gen
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
Again, "lacking common sense" was what was said about Millennials, and GenX, and so on. Every generation thinks the ones that come after them are soooo different.

And while some videos do exist, they hardly represent the entirety of that generation.
06:23 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}