Tomi T Ahonen
A
Grand #Flippathon and #RatBingo

So the Kraken Lady has flipped and rats out (among others) the Russian General Flynn. She is one of Seditious Six. That means Jack Smith has his 4th indictment of Trump ready

This means some serious single malt... I think today is Cardhu 12yo

Cheers!
06:31 PM - May 02, 2024
Darryl Murphy
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Cheers! I am not much a whisky drinker. Was wondering if you ever celebrate with beer at all? And do you have any good recommendations?
10:06 AM - May 03, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Darryl Murphy.
LOL it is either a single malt (Speyside) whisky or coca cola (or of course preferrably Pepsi, and in a red wine glass)
10:57 AM - May 03, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Darryl Murphy.
oh, and some people have said they have never seen anybody drink as much coffee as I do... :-)
10:58 AM - May 03, 2024
Just_Cle
A
I'm so sick of Traitor Former General Flynn & his Putin ops. He needs to be jailed after a guilty verdict. Out of all these criminals, Flynn looks like the flight risk to me. He's been found guilty of crimes already. Don't know how much his pardon cost. Fed has enough flippers, too.
09:11 PM - May 02, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Just_Cle.
The Trump pardon cost one million dollars to Trump plus sales commission on top to the pardon sales agent. Flynn was pardoned early, I believe only so he can come help Trump, and that was the quid-pro-quo so likely Flynn didn't pay money, he designed Jan 6 for Trump
06:05 AM - May 03, 2024
Doug Says…
A
Enjoy your single malt. It’s dry May for me. But come June, the Blanton’s will be opened. Cheers!
06:39 PM - May 02, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Doug Says….
It looks like you picked the wrong month to stop sniffing glue :-)
06:43 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}