Isa-Lee Wolf
A
I will never understand the belief that what we see is all there is.

Pres. Biden somehow averted WWIII a few weeks ago with Iran, but people seem to think that just happened on its own.
Angela @LumpySpaceAngela
No one outside of his circle of top advisors really knows what President Biden has or has not done about Gaza. People need to get out of this mindset that if they don't see it nothing is happening. Dude is working his ass off for us and for peace in the Middle East and we have to trust him.
05:23 PM - May 02, 2024
05:26 PM - May 02, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
And keep forgetting that just because Netanyahu Administration takes military aid Israel isn't a colony. Sovereign nation gonna soverign for better or worse
05:30 PM - May 02, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Well there's that and the fact that Netanyahu is a trump.

Think about what it was like under trump, when we were unable to control or stop him. I'm sure you didn't take ownership of him, I certainly didn't.
05:34 PM - May 02, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
EXACTLY! I didn't own Trump or Bush. Neither did you. Israelis don't own Netanyahu, Palestinians don't own Hamas, and Iranians don't own the Mullas
05:37 PM - May 02, 2024
Bonnie Ivanish
A
We can encourage, but ultimately, as it is here, it will be the citizens of Israel who will end his terrible reign, not us nor anyone else. You can see protests there growing in number & voice. Our Administration is watching these things evolving, preparing to be at the ready when change happens.
In response to Salma Typhii.
08:17 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}