Salma Typhii
A
Some folks seriously need to consider picking up some new hobbies. Preferably that involve touching grass and outdoors
Trudi Miller @Tmiller
How bizarre. An account that joined in October but didn’t post anything until today and so far has 50+ spouts just bashing the site and some specific users. One of them even says it’s an alt account. No following or followers even, just a literal venting into the vast ocean. Again, how bizarre.
12:55 PM - May 03, 2024
12:56 PM - May 03, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
The good news is, if we report it, it's likely to be removed/shut down. No place is perfect, but knowing that these things are actually dealt with, is comforting.
12:59 PM - May 03, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
Seriously! I meant to report fake Keanu but it was gone before I got to it
01:00 PM - May 03, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
Right? It feels so right and . . . odd? I'm so used to violent, dangerous posts going uncontested, that when things are run correctly, it feels odd. I'm more comfortable here than any other place online.
01:04 PM - May 03, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
NGL my first month I was jumpy and suspicious AF 😁 Took time to detox. This place is pretty incredible. I had a civil conversation with someone who doesn't see eye to eye with me on cultural and educational boycotts to pressure Netanyahu Administration and we are still on good terms 🤯
01:07 PM - May 03, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
God, I was the same way in the beginning, but I think it took me like 3 months to calm down. But then I've been a disabled woman on the internet for about a decade now, so.... yeah. Detoxing was hard.
02:40 PM - May 03, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
I was so paranoid 🤣
02:41 PM - May 03, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
And I bet none of us had realized how paranoid and reactive we were online before coming over here, either. I just wonder, knowing what we do now about neural pathway habituation, how much we damaged our brains by being in such a toxic space for so long?
03:58 PM - May 03, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
That is an excellent and kind of scary question 🤔
04:01 PM - May 03, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
Ah, my favorite kind.
04:05 PM - May 03, 2024