Christopher Bouzy
A
There needs to be 5 requests to prevent abuse.
Khrissy Choate @KhrissyChoate
Did the accuracy alert work, guys? I’m not seeing accuracy alerts yet. Apparently five requests for fact checking have to be submitted first.
04:25 PM - May 03, 2024
04:51 PM - May 03, 2024
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I saw that five requests for fact checks were needed after I posted two spouts of misinformation. I just wanted to see it in action. I won’t do it again. I think five requests minimum is a great idea, by the way.
06:53 PM - May 03, 2024
Klobby L
A
@cbouzy So does one of the team have to take the time to fact check or is it AI? Cuz I can see shenanigans taking up a lot of your time with this new toy. 🥴
05:17 PM - May 03, 2024 (Edited)
Remember Gea
A
In response to Klobby L.
I’m part of the shenanigans 😂. I’m sure they expect the child like behavior for today. I tried, giggled about it and won’t try again. Will let others give it a go too😆🤗
05:24 PM - May 03, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
Lee Harvey Oswald was working for the CIA when he shot JFK.

*Can I get five requests on this? TIA.*

Accuracy Alert!

Based on the sources provided, there is no clear and definitive proof that Lee Harvey Oswald was working for the CIA at the time he shot JFK. Certain sources imply allegations or hypotheses of a potential CIA connection, such as the "Playboy Interview: Jim Garrison," but they do not provide concrete evidence to support such claims. Most of the reported information is context around the event or indirect references to Oswald, not necessarily direct assertions or evidence pointing towards his purported status as a CIA agent. Therefore, the claim that Oswald was working for the CIA when he shot JFK cannot be conclusively substantiated.

05:05 PM - May 03, 2024 (Edited)
Ann Draulans
A
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
Second request 🙃
05:16 PM - May 03, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
so we have something akin to community notes - that's awesome!!!! Accuracy Alert - I like that! much better!
05:38 PM - May 03, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
You probably already answered this, but if you include a citation from a reputable source does the AI factor it in? Not that it matters I am just curious because I think this is an awesome use of #AI
04:54 PM - May 03, 2024
Remember Gea
A
Oh! I just made one up. Please send request. Won’t do it again. Promise🤭😆
04:53 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}