Christopher Bouzy
A
There needs to be 5 requests to prevent abuse.
Khrissy Choate @KhrissyChoate
Did the accuracy alert work, guys? I’m not seeing accuracy alerts yet. Apparently five requests for fact checking have to be submitted first.
04:25 PM - May 03, 2024
04:51 PM - May 03, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
Lee Harvey Oswald was working for the CIA when he shot JFK.

*Can I get five requests on this? TIA.*

Accuracy Alert!

Based on the sources provided, there is no clear and definitive proof that Lee Harvey Oswald was working for the CIA at the time he shot JFK. Certain sources imply allegations or hypotheses of a potential CIA connection, such as the "Playboy Interview: Jim Garrison," but they do not provide concrete evidence to support such claims. Most of the reported information is context around the event or indirect references to Oswald, not necessarily direct assertions or evidence pointing towards his purported status as a CIA agent. Therefore, the claim that Oswald was working for the CIA when he shot JFK cannot be conclusively substantiated.

In response to Christopher Bouzy.
05:05 PM - May 03, 2024 (Edited)
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
so we have something akin to community notes - that's awesome!!!! Accuracy Alert - I like that! much better!
05:38 PM - May 03, 2024
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
I really think it's a Big Fabulous Deal. Eventually, fact-checking will be immediately & universally available online.

Another thing: trolls complain about fact-checking as "censorship" -- but anyone can call down an AI fact check.

However, there will be war over control of the fact checkers.
05:42 PM - May 03, 2024
Brussels spouts
A
Second request 🙃
05:16 PM - May 03, 2024
A
In response to Brussels spouts.
I asked ChatGPT about the JFK assassination and it waffled on me.

*Oh come ON! It's been over a half century, and the conspiracy trolls never got anywhere!*
05:18 PM - May 03, 2024
Klobby L
A
One request!
05:08 PM - May 03, 2024
A
In response to Klobby L.
I'm kinda interested in what it says.

I spent a few years doping out the JFK assassination. There's not a lot of people who know as much or more about it than myself.

It was a foolish waste of effort on my part. There's nothing there but like a half century of trolls making stuff up.
05:12 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}