Unapologetically Beth
A
thread 1/2
The COVID-19 pandemic is over.

Accuracy Alert!

None of the sources provided substantiate the claim that the COVID-19 pandemic is over. The sources reference misinformation, debunking myths surrounding COVID-19, false claims, and ongoing precautions related to the pandemic. They provide evidence of COVID-19's continued presence and impact, indicating that the COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing. These legitimate sources include documentation from trusted health organizations and bodies such as the Mayo Clinic Health System, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Hence, the claim that the COVID-19 pandemic is over is currently unfactual based on these sources.

07:19 PM - May 03, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
In response to Unapologetically Beth.
That’s a very hurtful statement.
Lost 2 best friends to covid

The panic may have subsided in popular culture, however thousands are still dying around the world every month.

There are at least 2 accounts here with updated info.

I will try to find & send their account names to you. 💚🐳
07:27 PM - May 03, 2024
Unapologetically Beth
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
It was a test. MSM loves to claim the pandemic is over.

I still mask! I worked in healthcare for 20+ years and did grad work in microbio and public health.

My boyfriend has last effects from his first infection, before vaccines were available.

p.s.: my pinned spout.
07:34 PM - May 03, 2024 (Edited)
Nanci CatMom
A
Took a screenshot for future use 🙋🏻‍♀️✌️
07:26 PM - May 03, 2024
Karen Springer
A
I was #5 . There you go!
07:24 PM - May 03, 2024
Whoa!
A
Trying to get fact checked? 🤣 Any word on whether getting fact checked lowers our letter grade?
07:21 PM - May 03, 2024
Unapologetically Beth
A
In response to Whoa!.
YES! Very interested in the result!
07:24 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}