Kelpie in Spring
A
thread 1/2
Alright, here goes…
09:34 PM - May 03, 2024
Kelpie in Spring
A
thread 2/2
Ronald Reagan’s war on drugs did not hurt black communities in America.

Accuracy Alert!

Based on these credible sources, it can be concluded that the claim 'Ronald Reagan’s war on drugs did not hurt black communities in America' is not valid. Evidence indicates that the 'War on Drugs' led by Ronald Reagan and previous administrations resulted in mass incarceration, especially targeting Black and Brown communities. These policies disproportionately affected social mobility in Black communities and often resulted in police brutality in impoverished regions. Further, efforts like the 'just say no' campaign were ineffective and did not address the root causes of drug abuse.

09:34 PM - May 03, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
In response to Kelpie in Spring.
I approve of this use of AI
10:17 PM - May 03, 2024
Kelpie in Spring
A
In response to The Harlander ✅.
💯
10:19 PM - May 03, 2024
Diogenes Wept
A
Done. I love this tool!
10:06 PM - May 03, 2024
Kelpie in Spring
A
In response to Diogenes Wept.
Me too! The alert summary is great!
10:08 PM - May 03, 2024
AmaganQuiltsCrafts
A
I think you have to type the hashtage fact check....
09:55 PM - May 03, 2024
Kelpie in Spring
A
In response to AmaganQuiltsCrafts.
Well, I saw a post that was fact checked and didn’t have the hashtag. But, I was about to go edit and add the tag and noticed a new choice in the three dots options of my post that says Fact Check so I just hit that. You apparently need 5 people to do it before it works.
09:57 PM - May 03, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to AmaganQuiltsCrafts.
No, you just have to have 5-10 (it’s varying) people hit the fact check. I’m assuming once we stop playing this will happen organically. Rn people are soliciting it to test. Sometimes with the splashtag.
10:12 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}