Lori Anne Thomley
A
thread 1/2
I’m trying out Spoutible’s new Accuracy feature. They’re like the Bird’s Community Notes but better. You create your Spout, then go to the same menu you’d use to Edit, but you select “Fact Check”. Apparently, you have to make 5 requests before the Accuracy Alerts show up in your feed.
10:14 PM - May 03, 2024
Lori Anne Thomley
A
thread 2/2
Trump is a liar

Accuracy Alert!

Based on reputable news publishers such as AP News, The Washington Post, CNN, and ABC News, as well as fact-checking websites like PolitiFact, and user-generated content platform Medium, it can be concluded that Donald Trump has made a significant number of false or misleading claims during his presidency and afterwards. These sources document instances where Trump made false statements, with The Washington Post reporting a total of 30,573 false or misleading claims over 4 years. Additionally, various lawsuits and trials, including a civil fraud case, were undertaken due to alleged dishonest activities.

10:14 PM - May 03, 2024
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
In response to Lori Anne Thomley.
tbh, I don't understand why an "Accuracy Alert!" is needed when the actual spout speaks the truth. That red title automatically indicates that the spout has been fact-checked, which normally means it was a lie. 🤔
11:54 AM - May 05, 2024
D.B. Cooper
A
If he 'lies', but actually 'believes' those lies, then is he really 'lying'? If a person truly believes what they are saying, even if it is factually incorrect, they may not be considered to be lying in the traditional sense because there is no intent to deceive. 🥹
04:00 PM - May 04, 2024
Barry Shafer
A
This is a great example of an “ACCURACY ALERT!”
02:12 PM - May 04, 2024
Kelpie in Spring
A
(Gif of Kitty from That 70’s Show folding over In laughter)
10:39 PM - May 03, 2024 (Edited)
Kelpie in Spring
A
10:38 PM - May 03, 2024
Phred
A
Lori! No one is going to fact check that. 🤣🤣🤣😁
10:17 PM - May 03, 2024
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A