Lola
A
It's been four days since I last cleaned under my couch and I've already pulled out a wrapped Halvah Bar, a packing peanut, and a candle wick trimmer from the corner I could reach. I can only assume these are all items Shadow thinks she needs for the Cat Revolution.
03:17 PM - May 04, 2024
Dave
A
In response to Lola.
Funny enough, I just finished spackling a hole that one of my dogs chewed into the wall while we were out power washing the house. Good times.
02:10 PM - May 05, 2024
Lola
A
In response to Dave.
Power washing is a good time.
02:15 PM - May 05, 2024
Grumpy Introvert
A
In response to Lola.
Years ago my mom lifted up the chair in the living room to vacuum under it and found a bath towel (!), the insert for the kitchen sink food disposer, one of her rings, and a couple of other items. We had no idea our cat was a hoarder.
06:20 PM - May 04, 2024
Jinxy's staff
A
In response to Lola.
My mum dropped an egg down the side of the stove.
I had to pull said stove out to clean up the mess.
Found 5 springs, 2 cat toys, a hair tie & a juice cap.
Jinxy was FURIOUS!
I still don't know where the new hidey-stash spot is, but I can't find any springs and I'm missing one sock.
03:34 PM - May 04, 2024
Lola
A
In response to Jinxy's staff.
😹 But at least those are normal cat things. What is my cat planning with scissors and the forks I frequently find under the couch?
03:45 PM - May 04, 2024
Kelly Woolsey
A
In response to Lola.
Four DAYS? With the amount of time it's been since we cleaned, there may be a society of evolved fluffballs erecting monuments to Kitty.
03:21 PM - May 04, 2024
Lola
A
In response to Kelly Woolsey.
I spotted the Halvah Bar peeking out but I have to keep on top of the area under the couch because my cat likes to hide things underneath it so then I'm not walking around wondering what happened to the tape or the pair of sunglasses I really thought I left on the kitchen table or whatever.
03:27 PM - May 04, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to Lola.
Hurrem is obsessed with foam balls that vaguely resemble golf balls. They're everywhere but where I look for them.
03:18 PM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}