Anthony Lee
A
thread 1/4
Countdown to My Debut Novel Release

19 days and counting...

Doctor Lucifer by Anthony Lee will be available for sale on the websites of Amazon and Barnes & Noble starting May 24, 2024. You can preorder the ebook and B&N paperback now.

Read this thread for today's fun facts about the book. 🙂
08:53 AM - May 05, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
thread 2/4
My medical thriller novel does what any good thriller and mystery should do: shock the reader with startling revelations, especially the big ones near the end. I love thriller novels that do that well and I want to be sure I meet the same expectations with my story.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 3/4
To be honest, one concern I had while writing was whether I could successfully conceal the surprises and make it difficult, if not impossible, for the reader to guess what is going on before the big reveals are made. The fact that no reviewers so far could guess the surprises means I've done my job.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 4/4
As a matter of fact, two reviewers so far stated that they were shocked by the revelation of the villain's identity in my novel, another sign that I've done something right with my story.

At this point, I am confident that nobody will be able to predict what surprises I have in store in my book. 🙂

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}