TriXteR Phillips
A
thread 1/2
Farts are just fermented belches.

Accuracy Alert!

Based on the reviewed sources, the claim that 'farts are just fermented belches' is not supported. The sources consistently indicate that belching and farting are related to the process of fermentation and the production of gas in the digestive system. However, they are distinct bodily functions that occur at different parts of the digestive tract, and each has separate causes. Therefore, it wouldn't be accurate to categorize farts as fermented belches.

12:47 PM - May 04, 2024
TriXteR Phillips
A
thread 2/2
ICYMI, @blackcatprose , check out the Accuracy Alert on my above spout!
10:24 AM - May 05, 2024
VergeClub
A
Oxygen is just plant poo.

Accuracy Alert!

The claim that 'Oxygen is just plant poo' is not accurate according to the reviewed sources. Oxygen is a byproduct of photosynthesis, a process during which plants convert carbon dioxide and sunlight into energy for growth. The sources indicate that oxygen is used for aerobic respiration by both plants and other organisms, and although it plays a vital role in decomposition of organic material, it is not a waste product from plants in the same way feces is for animals. Equating oxygen to 'plant poo' is an oversimplification and misrepresentation of the biological processes involved.

In response to TriXteR Phillips.
09:31 AM - May 05, 2024
TriXteR Phillips
A
In response to VergeClub.
By the way, if you're interested, you can submit a fact check request by clicking the three, stacked dots in the top right corner of your spout.
10:28 AM - May 05, 2024
VergeClub
A
Thanks for that bit of info. Would have left it as is, otherwise. There are now 2 votes.
03:23 PM - May 05, 2024
TriXteR Phillips
A
In response to VergeClub.
I'm looking forward to the Accuracy Alert on your reply!
10:22 AM - May 05, 2024
VergeClub
A
Now we know! My reputation for accuracy is in tatters!
03:44 PM - May 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}