Evolve Undefined
A
I broke half a tooth this week and probably need another crown. Due to some eye surgery I needed last year I now need cataract surgery. I’m 59 and none of these parts are going to grow back younger !!! I just hope my hips last a bit. Them suckers are some big parts.
02:05 PM - May 05, 2024
Tané Tachyon (she/her)
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
Good luck! My right eye's been through a lot: 2018 emergency surgery for a detached retina, 2019 surgery for a macular hole, 2022 cataract surgery after those whammies, & Tuesday I'll be getting some "YAG cap" lasering because it's gotten cloudy again. I so hope that my left eye continues to behave!
06:52 PM - May 05, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Tané Tachyon (she/her).
Oh wow ! It’s my right eye too and I have huge floaters in the left. Last year I had a retinal tear, retinopexy…. Then a massive hemorrhage and vitrectomy… which is why I need cataract surgery now. What is the YAG cap ? Best wishes to you too !
09:28 AM - May 06, 2024
Blanche Davidian
A
Wait til you have to have a Total Knee Replacement.. .on each knee. I got matching knee zippers
02:39 PM - May 05, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Blanche Davidian.
Oh my, those are big parts too !
02:50 PM - May 05, 2024
Tané Tachyon (she/her)
A
In response to Blanche Davidian.
Yeah, following Tuesday's "YAG cap" eye lasering I just spouted about in another comment, on Thursday I've got a consultation with an orthopedic surgeon.
06:54 PM - May 05, 2024
Michael J Sheridan
A
I'm right there with you at 61. Figure I need to get at least another 10 years out of my knees (old football and futbol injuries) and my right hip (life long minor dysplasia) so any replacements I get will last beyond my personal expiry date.
02:19 PM - May 05, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
From now on-facing mortality- all day every day !
02:52 PM - May 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}