John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
thread 1/7
Good morning, spouters!

Anyone want to participate in a non-scientific study to help prove an idea I have?

Allow me to explain...

About a year ago, I went from pre-diabetic to diabetic. I started taking Ozempic. I lost some weight but my A1C didn't improve much. In November, right before I moved
08:39 AM - May 06, 2024
A
thread 2/7
my A1C was 6.6. Meh. I was at least happy I dropped 20 pounds.

This January, upon becoming established with a new primary care physician, I had dropped another 15 pounds. In early April, I had dropped another 7 pounds and my A1C dropped to 5.1. Anything under 5.7 is considered normal.

Once I
A
thread 3/7
moved here, I started lifting weights in the gym but I injured myself and quite frankly, going to the gym doesn't thrill me as much as it did when I was in my 20s. I do walk but it's not consistent for a variety of reasons that I won't get into here.

My diet has improved since I moved here in
A
thread 4/7
December, but I still eat sweets pretty regularly yet, my A1C now shows I'm no longer diabetic.

If you're still reading this, thank you! 😂 I'm getting to the point, I promise.

** The only difference between now and about February, is I sprinkle flax seeds on all my food at every meal. Since I
A
thread 5/7
started doing that, I contine to lose weight without any real dieting or consistent exercise. Pizza, salad, pasta, cottage cheese, etc., it goes on everything.

To date, I've lost 48 pounds and my A1C is normal. This goes far beyond Ozempic's capabilities.

Flax seed has a variety of benefits
A
thread 6/7
for our entire bodies - hair, skin, heart, cholesterol, blood sugar, etc. Do the research yourself, you'll see.

I need one or two people, preferably those who are diabetic or pre-diabetic, to jump on this - start putting flax seed on all food at every meal. Monitor your weight
A
thread 7/7
on a weekly basis and when you get lab work done, document your A1C.

You might think I'm crazy, but I think flax seed is the key to weightloss and healthy A1C levels.

Anyone interested?
Creative AF (She/Her)
A
It’s super weird. I can’t enjoy eggs the way I used to either; if they are in baked goods, it’s fine but I can’t eat them on their own anymore. Human body is still so mysterious!
09:08 AM - May 06, 2024
A
In response to Creative AF (She/Her).
Well, they do call chemo "the Devil's juice". It obviously fucks with the body in more ways than one.
09:10 AM - May 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}