El Howieson
A
08:06 AM - May 06, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
In response to El Howieson.
I have no doubt that this "protest vote" campaign is being pushed in part by Joe Biden's enemies. I just don't know in what proportion.
11:40 AM - May 06, 2024
Yvette MT
A
I have followed Qanon from the beginning and it has always had a very pro Israel yet virulently antisemitic part that always puzzled me why it was a part of Qanon. Not like makes sense really but it became more clear after Oct 7th. Qanon is a Russian op. Russia supports Hamas.
11:53 AM - May 06, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
In response to Yvette MT.
Yah. This is the "firehose of falsehood" at work:

https://www.rand.org/pubs/...

Logical consistency of arguments is irrelevant. It's not like radio broadcasting, it's more like electronic noise jamming.
12:02 PM - May 06, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Yvette MT.
IMO they are pro-Israel because in order for the second coming, the Jews must die or repent. Not sure of the order but since many of them belong to white nationalist evangelicals that is the crux of it
11:58 AM - May 06, 2024
Yvette MT
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
And it helps Putin destabilize Israel (with Iran’s help) as well as the US. Putin, Hamas, and increasingly Netanyahu seem willing to sacrifice as many ppl as possible to make that happen. Weirdly causing many surrounding Arab countries to work more closely with the US.
12:04 PM - May 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}