Happy4uu&u
A
Every 4 yrs, the GOP noise - Caravans crossing the borders
in droves. Dems are defunding the police. In the meantime, police officers are progressively doing well. Overtime cheques are soaring to $140,000, no complaints. Their killing spree on marginalized citizens continue as they happily vote GOP
12:42 PM - May 06, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
It’s relentless 😫. It’s xenophobic and racist a**🤬😣. It’s works with our fellow Americans citizens who lack critical thinking skills! As well as with folks who should know better ☹️. How do I know this!!! My friends this weekend were like I think 🤔 🍊🤡 could win! They watching the news- polls!
12:59 PM - May 06, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Deborah Conway.
Yah, OMG, 💯 the latter part re your friends. My belly usually get twisted in knots hearing this from the people who should obviously know better. It's a battle trying to purge that belief or thought from their system.
01:32 PM - May 06, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Deborah Conway.
As you mentioned, critical thinking skills. In recent days, we've had two Special elections. Democrats won by landslides. The media keeps talking about tight races, but the results prove otherwise.
tfg will not win, he's trashed himself beyond recognition, and hurt his Party woefully.
01:33 PM - May 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}