Oh Well
A
Instead of giving Biden a pass and saying what can he do, Liberals would be in the streets if this was happening under Trump.

Biden doing the best he could to save lives would have meant voting for ceasefires when the UN voted for them over and over again.
Ellen Leigh @EllenLeigh3
I hesitate to weigh in on this topic, because I don't know enough to have a valid opinion. I am not sure just how much influence Biden has over there, but I think he is doing the best he can to work towards a cease fire and help innocent civilians. What will Republicans do? Ask yourself that.
04:37 PM - May 06, 2024
05:46 PM - May 06, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
I disagree on this because when Bush invaded Iraq and people were pissed other than a few demonstrations and the only one that stood out to me was the one at the convention for the #criminalorganization in NYC. The US will not kick Israel to the curb especially Biden who grew up in the Cold War.
In response to Oh Well.
05:52 PM - May 06, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
What if the US voted for the cease fire then what? You think Israel would say "OK boys time to go home" No and that vote was nothing more than symbolism. Now did you know that Biden has halted ammo sales over the weekend. There is so much that he is doing we don't know about. BiBi wants his war
05:56 PM - May 06, 2024
Michele Nelson
A
BiBi wants this war will save his presidency.
06:07 PM - May 06, 2024
Grant AF
A
Can we let Bibi wag the dog without US weapons? Weapons that Biden went around congress to give to Israel twice.

Biden has issues, as do most politicians. To not pressure our elected leaders into doing the right thing is down right un-American.
06:54 PM - May 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}