Timara (she/her)
A
I went to the doctor recently and went through a series of "Is something wrong or am I just getting older?" questions. And I wish there were doctors to help us age like they'd tell us what to expect and help us transition. Does that already exist?
06:25 PM - May 06, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
1/2 I do t think it exists… even complementsry health people are so focused on preventing aging that no one talks about what to expect and how to relate to some of the inevitables- what can be prevented - what can’t etc. Huge failure- our system is disease focused because of the way MDs are
In response to Timara (she/her).
12:11 AM - May 07, 2024 (Edited)
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
2/2 trained and the insurance industry. I have medical training and used to educate MDs. As an informed person I feel like I go on a major hunt trying to find people who can talk to me about these things… searched far and wide for a menopause doc who would prescribe bio-identical HRT.
12:14 AM - May 07, 2024 (Edited)
Debbie Lu
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
Same here! Working in the healthcare industry def is an advantage. Even so, finding accurate info & qualified, supportive providers willing to have a conversation abt BHRT takes diligence, patience & time. All things in short supply while you’re struggling with symptoms. They don’t make it easy.
12:21 AM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}