Isa-Lee Wolf
A
I remember the press conference where Pres. Obama was going to announce it and I've never seen him so angry.

Moscow Mitch is one of the most evil people alive and the world will be better when he is finally no longer in it.

And I hope he feels the pain he caused in his lifetime come back to him.
MEAction NOW @MEActNOW
When Obama called both parties together in 2016 to tell them that Russia was interfering in the U.S. election, it was McConnell who BLOCKED any announcement being made.

What’s happening in America today, is wholly the responsibility of one person

Mitch McConnell 🤬🤬🤬
02:42 AM - May 07, 2024
08:28 AM - May 07, 2024
Joan Gallo-Silver
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Evil Mitch McConnell fabricated a "long standing" tradition (that doesn't exist) to deny Obama his Scotus choice but used a different history to justify treating a Trump nominee differently from Obama’s. He wanted a conservative Supreme court and he got it. He's mean, greedy and a Russian ass(et).
07:09 PM - May 07, 2024
Steven McDermott
A
In response to Joan Gallo-Silver.
I cant say that I would shed a tear if he stopped being alive.
10:30 PM - May 07, 2024
Katie in KY
A
I truly cannot wait to dance on this F🤬🤬kers grave when he dies!!
10:04 AM - May 07, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Katie in KY.
And I hope the road from here to there is packed with all the suffering he inflicted on others. Given how absolutely deplorable he is, he has earned it.
10:06 AM - May 07, 2024
Richard
A
I hold him singularly responsible for enabling all the rule-breaking norms we have now. Holding up not just Supreme Court Justices, but he was holding up Obama federal judge appointments for years too. He talks through one side of his mouth and then does the other.

Evil is not a strong enough word.
09:33 AM - May 07, 2024
Angela
A
In response to Richard.
He's an old school white supremacist who couldn't stand the fact that a Black man was elected president (twice). He sits atop my hall of villains and I consider him the chief architect of tearing down our democracy.
12:02 PM - May 07, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
In response to Richard.
12:04 PM - May 07, 2024
Adele Not the singer
A
If only I were a more powerful witch- he’s been on my list for years and years 🤬
09:24 AM - May 07, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Adele Not the singer.
I think that is further evidence he is in league with all the evil forces in the universe bc you are for sure not the only one.
10:01 AM - May 07, 2024
Madrigal Rose
A
The pain I wish on him is that his conscience might actually be getting to him. Even he has to be able to see what he's done. He's dealt with the Russians so he knows. He's dealt with Mangolini, so he knows. I hope his conscience eats away at him in the most painful way.
09:18 AM - May 07, 2024
Arthur Grupp
A
He will suffer naught because his core has no room for change or enlightenment. He will die a confederate.
08:37 AM - May 07, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Arthur Grupp.
Oh I'm not talking about emotional pain, I'd never even consider that was possible

He looks ill, I hope it's excruciating.
08:38 AM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}