SoundNFury
A
The whole Stormy Daniels/tfg encounter has been fodder for jokes thus far, but from what I'm reading today in loosely following the trial, it's really not funny at all. It sounds an awful lot to me like a sadistic rape scenario. tfg is a monster.
01:25 PM - May 07, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to SoundNFury.
One Ms. Daniels is unafraid to take on in the open.

"It is the fate of monsters to forever be on the losing side." --Grant Morrison, Sebastian O
02:44 PM - May 07, 2024
Susan McBride
A
Yes, he is. We already knew it, but we learn more about how horrific a monster he is every single day.
02:26 PM - May 07, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
I just read a tiny bit of her testimony and it sounded like rape to me.
02:07 PM - May 07, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
It's a total Weinstein style assault..... She thought she was going to a business dinner and that's all she was interested in. 100% disgusting on every level.
01:48 PM - May 07, 2024 (Edited)
SLS StickFigure
A
It wasn't just some john purchasing a whore's time as it has been sometimes reported. Stormy Daniels was not into it at all (and she is not a prostitute) BUT Twitler expected to be able to have his way with her because of his star status. Access Hollywood, anyone?
01:45 PM - May 07, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
My prior reply wasn't meant to demean the sex worker profession. I was just pointing out the unfortunate public perception of this. And indeed, having nonconsensual sex in any situation is rape.
01:55 PM - May 07, 2024
Richard
A
Yeah I don't get the jokes either. But I just knew they were coming because we just cannot help ourselves.
01:38 PM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}