Christopher Bouzy
A
Trump said he is willing to go to jail over the judge's gag order.

Accuracy Alert!

Based on the reviewed credible sources, it can be concluded that the claim is correct. Multiple sources report that Donald Trump suggested he would be willing to go to jail over a gag order issued by a judge. These sources include The Hill, AP news, Washington Post, and NBC News, all of which have reported incidents where Trump expressed frustration with the gag order and indicated a willingness to defy it, with court officials warning him of potential jail time if such violation occurs. These reports are tied to Trump's hush money trial.

03:07 PM - May 07, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
So it’s accurate that Trump said that. It doesn’t mean he’s willing to go to jail. He could be lying. He does that sometimes.
Question: will the accuracy alert come up automatically or do we have to ask for it? I’m new at this.
03:51 PM - May 07, 2024
Phred
A
Peggy - The accuracy alert shows that the spout created by Bouzy is indeed correct. Regardless of whether or not Trump lies. Here’s a screenshot showing how Spoutible users can request a spout to be checked for accuracy. Cool, eh? 🐳🐳
In response to Peggy Stuart #FirstWave.
04:24 PM - May 07, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Phred.
Thanks! Yes, I knew how it worked with that spout. If I wrote: Tom said that the earth is flat, it would check to see if Tom said that, not whether the earth is indeed flat.
Lovely that we get to check before we echo! We keep getting improvements around here. Love it! Thanks for letting me know!
07:58 PM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}