hal
A
And they didn't actually care about Monica Lewinsky a bit more than they do Stormy Daniels.
My Flying Car 2020 @Flying2020
A lie about a semen stain on a blue dress had these bammas ready to impeach a president. But sexual assault liability (Carroll) and testimony under oath about what appears to have been nonconsensual unprotected sex (Daniels) has THE SAME MFers minimizing, ignoring, dismissing what a woman is saying.
04:35 PM - May 07, 2024
04:48 PM - May 07, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
In response to hal.
Most girls, women know what they are doing and who the man is that they are doing it with. IMO pretending/wanting to believe it was forced is really an insult to women🌏young/old, who are raped every every day. FAFO again is a nugget. It’s all about sneaking/lying/cheating from his part.

Accuracy Alert!

Based on the credible sources provided, it can be concluded that the claim is overly generalized and tends to dismiss the complexity and sensitivity of sexual assault and domestic abuse situations. The sources highlight that many sexual assaults occur between individuals who know each other, and victims often face difficulties and judgments when attempting to exit abusive relationships or report their experiences. They also point out the harmful consequences of false accusations. However, they refute the claim's implication that the majority of girls or women pretend or misinterpret their situations. Furthermore, the sources clearly emphasize the importance of support and understanding for abuse victims, rather than skepticism or accusations of dishonesty. They also note the necessity of ensuring that assault perpetrators' actions are not diminished or overlooked.'

04:54 PM - May 07, 2024
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
Blocked! Because I can't. My nerves are too bad...
10:49 PM - May 07, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
I'm gonna block, too. I just wanted them to see my answer to their bullshit post. 🤬
12:44 AM - May 08, 2024
Bella_Gee
A
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
05:41 PM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}