Khrissy Choate
A
On every true crime show I watch, people always say “_____ is such a small town, people don’t even lock their doors here.” Is that a real thing? Would you ever leave your home or go to sleep with your doors unlocked? I live in the country. I would never not lock my doors.
09:38 PM - May 08, 2024
Deb Kopaska
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
I know people in Iowa that don’t lock their doors and we try real hard not to leave keys in our vehicles.😏🚗🚜🛻🛵
12:14 AM - May 09, 2024
Barbara Edelman
A
i’ve lived in ny state all my life. from my nyc suburb youth to various boroughs to nyc suburb again to far north suburb to semi-rural area, i have not once thought, “i’ll just leave the door unlocked.” never!
10:29 PM - May 08, 2024
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
I can’t even fathom doing it either, and I’ve lived in rural areas all my life.
12:45 AM - May 09, 2024
Socio-gen
A
I haven't locked my doors in years. While we're hardly a crime-free little town, most of the crime is DUIs and drug possession. House-breaking rarely happens, and when it does, it's usually the result of a domestic incident, not a robbery.

I also have nothing worth stealing, so there's that.
10:19 PM - May 08, 2024
Emily Provenzano
A
We never locked our back door when I was growing up back in the 80s. After living in some very unsafe neighborhoods in my adulthood, I learned to lock the door.
10:05 PM - May 08, 2024
Creatrix Lestrange
A
Ok sorry but yes this is real it’s my mountain town, pop 10,000
09:53 PM - May 08, 2024
Jeremy Redlien
A
Grew up in a small town. We always locked our doors. My mom even kept the front door locked even when home.
09:49 PM - May 08, 2024

Only followers of this user (Lyrical) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}