Jeanne Stewart
A
thread 1/4
After a call to the doctor for prescriptions to fight Covid, I turned the TV on to Morning Joe and there is Hillary Clinton. Listening to her talking about today's issues makes me sad, because we really missed out in 2016. Instead of a smart capable woman leading us, we ended up with...
09:40 AM - May 09, 2024
Jeanne Stewart
A
thread 2/4
Donald Trump, who spouts word salad everytime he speaks, doesn't believe in science and who views his wealth as his only priority. Hillary Clinton is extremely wise and knowledgeable about foreign policy. She's been vilified by the right since her husband was elected governor of Arkansas.
09:40 AM - May 09, 2024 (Edited)
Jeanne Stewart
A
thread 3/4
She's a shero to me and always will be. She's the strongest woman I've ever seen, and I admire her. Joe Biden is also a wise leader and if we are smart, we'll keep his steady hand on the tiller to guide us through tough times.
09:40 AM - May 09, 2024 (Edited)
Jeanne Stewart
A
thread 4/4
The AI summary on this spout is way off. I think Joe Biden is competent and empathetic and worthy of reelection.
09:56 AM - May 09, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman (she/her)
A
In response to Jeanne Stewart.
Yeah, it burns me up that we got stuck with a Transphobic Criminal Douche thanks to the incompetence and stupidity of all 300 Electors in the Electoral College.
09:44 AM - May 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}