TJ 1010333
A
First, the guy is from Canada. Second, we need to honor the right of oppressed to be heard? The people of Gaza have been oppressed and under occupation for decades. Why isn't the Palestinian pain being embraced by the same empathy as other oppressed progress?
Joe Wiegert @JoeShmoPolitics
So, if you are saying "no" to Joe Biden, the most progressively and legislatively successful POTUS in our history, then who will you be voting for? The #orangeturd ? Third party? Not voting for Joe Biden this year, whether you agree with everything he does or not, is sentencing Democracy to death.
05:36 PM - May 09, 2024
05:56 PM - May 09, 2024
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to TJ 1010333.
Ooohhh, they are going to be mad at you! How dare you attack a man with Cognitive Decline? Are you a bully, bot or troll? You will be called all of those.
08:36 PM - May 09, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
It should be. And I can even sympathize with Gazans, and other Arabs and Muslims, being angry at Biden.

But I'm also open-eyed about the fact that electing Trump (and yes, it will be him or Biden) won't save Gaza. The greatest political gift you could give Netanyahu is to replace Biden with Trump.
06:53 PM - May 09, 2024
Gary Gegan
A
With all due respect, Joe Biden is not from Canada, and besides, I lived in Canada for several years and I'd say that if he did have some Canadian sentiment, then I like him even more.
06:04 PM - May 09, 2024
TJ 1010333
A
In response to Gary Gegan.
No, Joe is from Canada and cannot vote in US elections.
06:06 PM - May 09, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Start w/facts
Hamas, 'leaders' of Gaza, are Iranian proxies who publicly insist:
—they have a right to rape, murder, terrorize Jews worldwide, —Israel has no right to exist, should be wiped out
—want to martyr more Gazans

Biden does what's possible to help
Trump will ban your religion
Be smarter
06:02 PM - May 09, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
And if you don't think the plight of the Palestinian people is being heard, perhaps read some news - it is forking everywhere

That does not mean that you should abandon the party or president who helps most, because he isn't able to do 100% of what you want

Return to reality
06:05 PM - May 09, 2024
Grant AF
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
Were you aware of this particular fact on Netanyahu's support of Hamas for years?

Israel is committing a genocide. It needs to stop! #ceasefirenow #notmytaxdollars #protestworks
06:48 PM - May 09, 2024 (Edited)
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}