Richard
A
Trump's lawyer has a great reputation. The thing with lawyers with great reputations is, sometimes they don't know when to stfu. She got nowhere with Stormy and probably made it worse by continuing to look for holes that just were not there.
09:50 AM - May 10, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Richard.
I think we're seeing with trump, a lot of "great reputations" aren't actually earned.

You can't impeach a witness with what they didn't say, if were a juror she would have lost me there if she hadn't already lost me with the shaming. That she's a woman doesn't make it relevant or more palatable.
10:20 AM - May 10, 2024
Richard
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I 100% agree. I think she lost the jury there. She made it all worse!
10:22 AM - May 10, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Richard.
Part of the issue is that these attorneys are trying to do their job, but surely they're getting a ton of interference from their client, who's been in court so much he probably figures he can backseat drive his representation.
10:01 AM - May 10, 2024
Richard
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Absolutely. You take a client like that you have to expect this stuff. Lawyers like that should know better but who knows? The ability to control your client should be the priority. If you cannot well-again-the choice you made.
10:06 AM - May 10, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
I agree, and even though they are more competent than Alina Habba…. They still need to keep the orange turd in check and play to his pathology. Their job reminds me of what my spouse & I call “the golden turd”….. a job that’s supposed to impress but it’s really just an impossible turd no one wants
10:32 AM - May 10, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Richard.
I’ve heard Stormy in interviews… she’s very smart and very sharp. She may be a bit “inappropriate” at times but clearly two can play at this game. The excerpts I heard/read sounded like she made team DJChump look like the guilty fools they are. Nice 👍🏽
09:54 AM - May 10, 2024
Richard
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
Exactly. I think they made Stormy look better! But when the truth is the truth no amount of clever lawyer tricks on cross examination can usually change that.
10:02 AM - May 10, 2024
Dina Loves Dogs
A
In response to Richard.
You gotta wonder how much of it was a client who thinks he knows better and demands you ‘’be tough”
09:54 AM - May 10, 2024
Richard
A
In response to Dina Loves Dogs.
Great point. A lawyer with her reputation should know better. But media, lights come on, public notoriety, who knows what happens?
09:59 AM - May 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}