Ground Control
A
The day we're all dreading on this is coming, friends. For my part, I am merely grateful that Jimmy Carter lived long enough to be vindicated on damn near EVERYTHING.
Nina L. Diamond @ninatypewriter
Jimmy Carter's grandson, Jason Carter, gives an update on the former president.
"But I think he's OK. You know, he's hanging in there, and he knows he's not in charge, so he's just waiting for what's next"
10:27 AM - May 10, 2024
10:33 AM - May 10, 2024
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Ground Control.
I regret not visiting his hometown when I lived in GA. I planned on it but never made the time.

And I'm also happy he's been vindicated. One of the best presidents we had. I'll always wonder if his peace agreement between Israel & Palestinian would've lasted longer had he been reelected...🤔
06:33 PM - May 10, 2024
Orlando Fuentes
A
Now Jimmy Carter and his wife Rosalynn were true followers of the teachings of Jesus Christ. A true gift to our world.
10:51 AM - May 10, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Orlando Fuentes.
A gift that, like that of their exemplar, was not appreciated at first. Just glad folks came around in his lifetime.
11:21 AM - May 10, 2024
Yvette MT
A
Now ppl REVERE President Carter and rightfully so. Republicans cheated him out of a 2nd term with propaganda & lies and Americans fell for it.

I just hope we don’t do the same thing to Biden. Biden isn’t perfect but our democracy will survive Biden and it won’t survive Trump.
10:45 AM - May 10, 2024
Orlando Fuentes
A
In response to Yvette MT.
SCOTUS cheated Gore for Bush.
10:48 AM - May 10, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Yvette MT.
We won't let that happen. The GOP infighting and impoverishment makes it a VERY different party than the one Jimmy faced in 1980. We do our parts and they are finished.
11:23 AM - May 10, 2024
Terminator LX
A
I'm just proud that the one POTUS from Georgia was such an awesome human being--him and his wife.

I'm not religious, but I hope his spiritual journey in this life and the next (if there is one) was and is all that he believes it to be. He deserves it.
10:42 AM - May 10, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Terminator LX.
This Agnostic Mystic is pretty sure there's a next one. It's just anything we heard down here likely doesn't even come close.

And yeah, Jimmy and Rosalyn have truly earned their reward.
11:24 AM - May 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}