TJ 1010333
A
First, the guy is from Canada. Second, we need to honor the right of oppressed to be heard? The people of Gaza have been oppressed and under occupation for decades. Why isn't the Palestinian pain being embraced by the same empathy as other oppressed progress?
Joe Wiegert @JoeShmoPolitics
So, if you are saying "no" to Joe Biden, the most progressively and legislatively successful POTUS in our history, then who will you be voting for? The #orangeturd ? Third party? Not voting for Joe Biden this year, whether you agree with everything he does or not, is sentencing Democracy to death.
05:36 PM - May 09, 2024
05:56 PM - May 09, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to TJ 1010333.
Start w/facts
Hamas, 'leaders' of Gaza, are Iranian proxies who publicly insist:
—they have a right to rape, murder, terrorize Jews worldwide, —Israel has no right to exist, should be wiped out
—want to martyr more Gazans

Biden does what's possible to help
Trump will ban your religion
Be smarter
06:02 PM - May 09, 2024
Grant AF
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
Were you aware of this particular fact on Netanyahu's support of Hamas for years?

Israel is committing a genocide. It needs to stop! #ceasefirenow #notmytaxdollars #protestworks
06:48 PM - May 09, 2024 (Edited)
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Grant AF.
Yes, I've been aware of that stupidity

I'm also aware that ppl are consistently claiming BS that he "created" Hamas etc. He stupidly didn't oppose it as hard as he should have. That is not the same thing as committing genocide
12:26 PM - May 10, 2024
Grant AF
A
This post was in response to your facts about Iran and Hamas.

Bibi is a criminal and a racist & is wagging the dog to avoid accountability in his country from his own people.

His active genocide against the Palestinians (Brown people BTW) is happening whether you choose to see it or not
"Clear Intention of Ethnic Cleansing": Holocaust Scholar Omer Bartov Warns of Genocide in Gaza - YouTube

Israeli American scholar Omer Bartov, one of the world's leading experts on the Holocaust, says Israel's brutal assault on the Gaza Strip is at risk of becom...

12:43 PM - May 10, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Grant AF.
I agree (and always have) that Bibi is
a criminal,
should not be in office,
is being excessively sloppy about the prosecution of the war

He could and should wage war against Hamas/Iran differently

Biden is pressuring him to do

But, the war IS necessary; leaving Hamas in charge is not an option
02:08 PM - May 10, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Protesting Biden is wrong on many levels

Biden does not control BN

Biden is ALREADY working to manage BN (and succeeding)

Hamas is the greater threat to Gazans- they do NOT want these protests

Undermining Biden ONLY helps Trump, who will create a MASSIVE disaster - we do NOT have that luxury
02:10 PM - May 10, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
And while you can always find someone to torture a definition support any viewpoint, the evidence does NOT support the charge

Excessive collateral damage allowance (~20 civilian casualties per 1 target) awful but is not the same as genocide

Plus, Hamas ACTIVELY SEEKS to martyr Gazans

Protest Iran
02:22 PM - May 10, 2024
Grant AF
A
I can't ignore this. Attacks against civilians are war crimes and evidence of genocide

These attacks were so blatant that even MSM had to cover it. Sari Bashi Human Rights Watch's program director says, "There is nowhere safe in Gaza"

We will have to agree to disagree on this issue
04:46 PM - May 10, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Not ignoring, but we must note it's very likely legitimate Hamas targets were in there

This is Hamas' std operating procedure — to not only hide among the population (already a war crime), but to deliberately use them as human shields (another war crime)

Hamas must be stopped
Protest against Iran
In response to Grant AF.
05:46 PM - May 10, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
And THIS is why the Iranians & Putin love what you are doing

Ignoring the global causes and focusing only on one parties (too loose) rules of engagement

Iran keeps waging war and getting Gazans killed, and everyone looks elsewhere
05:51 PM - May 10, 2024
Grant AF
A
You keep trying to deflect with talks of Iran while making every excuse in the book for Israel. All the while civilians die. Women & children. My wife shared this quote today, I'm going to steal it...
07:23 PM - May 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}