TJ 1010333
A
First, the guy is from Canada. Second, we need to honor the right of oppressed to be heard? The people of Gaza have been oppressed and under occupation for decades. Why isn't the Palestinian pain being embraced by the same empathy as other oppressed progress?
Joe Wiegert @JoeShmoPolitics
So, if you are saying "no" to Joe Biden, the most progressively and legislatively successful POTUS in our history, then who will you be voting for? The #orangeturd ? Third party? Not voting for Joe Biden this year, whether you agree with everything he does or not, is sentencing Democracy to death.
05:36 PM - May 09, 2024
05:56 PM - May 09, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to TJ 1010333.
Start w/facts
Hamas, 'leaders' of Gaza, are Iranian proxies who publicly insist:
—they have a right to rape, murder, terrorize Jews worldwide, —Israel has no right to exist, should be wiped out
—want to martyr more Gazans

Biden does what's possible to help
Trump will ban your religion
Be smarter
06:02 PM - May 09, 2024
Grant AF
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
Were you aware of this particular fact on Netanyahu's support of Hamas for years?

Israel is committing a genocide. It needs to stop! #ceasefirenow #notmytaxdollars #protestworks
06:48 PM - May 09, 2024 (Edited)
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
In response to Grant AF.
It's not a genocide, bro. It's war.

Have war crimes been committed? Yes, as they have in every war that has ever been fought.

But it is *not* a genocide.
07:47 PM - May 10, 2024
Grant AF
A
In response to Pro-Science Establishment Dem.
Why then are Israeli Holocaust scholars calling it a genocide? South Africa & the ICJ? The United Nations Special Rapporteurs Francesca Albanese?

Combine the actions & words of the IDF & members of the Knesset with the incredible death toll in just 7 months & the evidence starts to pile up.
08:28 PM - May 10, 2024
B
In response to Grant AF.
The same UN who employed Hamas fighters? *That* UN?

South Africa is wrong.

There are Holocaust survivors on the other side of that fence.

So, I said what I said.

I stand with Israel, and this is not a genocide.
08:46 PM - May 10, 2024
Grant AF
A
In response to Pro-Science Establishment Dem.
Bibi is a fascist criminal who needs this conflict to stay out of prison. That is who is leading this genocide...I said what I said...because it is a genocide

We will have to agree to disagree on that

But history is watching
09:10 PM - May 10, 2024
B
Netanyahu absolutely needs to go, and Israeli people will have to be the ones to do it.

But just because the guy is a piece of shit, it doesn't mean that this is a genocide.

The is a war and horrible things happen in war.

Hamas did what it did and needs to be destroyed.
In response to Grant AF.
09:14 PM - May 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}